While many aspects of traditional accounting remain the same, where this process is managed has changed drastically. Cloud accounting is becoming a strong suitor in the market of finance technology, and is quickly rising up the ranks of favorite choice for CFOs, COOs, CEOs and CIOs that want to streamline their business.
Why are so many accounting professionals choosing to move to cloud-based accounting? Here are the top five reasons.
- Rapid growth. Business is booming, and corporate officers need the ability to keep up with real-time financial information about their company. The automatic updates bring banking and the ledger together in real-time.
- Low maintenance. With a system that is only set on the computers in the workplace, businesses find that they have to keep throwing more people into the mix to keep up with the changes that constantly need to take place in their system. The ease of not having to buy, store, and maintain software is a breath of fresh air that helps the accounting department work more efficiently.
- There is only one version. If there is a glitch in the system, the vendor can fix it for all customers simultaneously. Say goodbye to the long waits on the phone when the system isn’t working properly.
- Payroll is streamlined. The ability to seamlessly and immediately integrate payroll information into your finance system will provide you with real time insights into one of your larger costs.
- Access anywhere. The top reason so many are turning to cloud based accounting is that it can be accessed anywhere with internet access. on any device….PC, MAC, Tablet, Smartphone.
To learn more about what cloud accounting can do to help your business run more efficiently, please contact the Cloud Accounting Blog.